When Daddy bought a house when I was two years old, I remember taking what was probably a pint of milk up the hill to our new home. I recall thinking how big I was to take that “gallon” of milk all the way up that long hill (it was less than a city block by today’s standards) to help us get moved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sean of the South with 3 on a String...A Supper Club Adventure
I heard Sean of the South was to be with 3 on a String at the supper club. Dolores Fort had asked if I would like to go. I was interested i...
-
Every trip I ever as a child was big to me. Getting from one place to another was either on foot, by bus or in someone else’s vehicle. We di...
-
HAVE I EVER MISSED A FLIGHT? Yes! But only once. I flew to Chicago and was to transfer to Indianapolis to meet Larry Gaither to go see his...
-
My relationship with my brother... Our relationship was good when we were young children. As Billy Joe (later Bill) became a teenager, he wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment